VISIT THESE FOLLOWING LOCATIONS AND SIGN UP TODAY!
SANTOS FORD 617 WEST PACHECO BOULEVARD LOS BANOS,
DESTINO’S RESTAURANT 460 WEST MAIN STREET MERCED,
ATWATER AUTO WORLD 2979 WINTON WAY ATWATER,
ROCKIN JUMP 1230 WEST MAIN STREET
,RAZZARI AUTO CENTERS 1234 AUTO CENTER DRIVE MERCED,
CENTRAL VALLEY PAWN 28 WEST MAIN STREET MERCED,
MARTINEZ USED CARS 1290 COURT STREET LIVINGSTON,
SIERRA MUFFLER CUSTOM ON YOSEMITE PARKWAY IN FRONT OF RANCHO SAN MIGUEL IN MERCED,
PRESTIGIO JEWELERS LOCATED IN THE MERCED MALL,
51 FIFTY APPAREL 436 2ND STREET LIVINGSTON,
LAS PALMAS AUTO CENTER 321 PROSPERITY BOULEVARD CHOWCHILLA,
PRIMOS AUTO SALES 1450 WEST MAIN STREET MERCED
FANTASTIC FURNITURE 838 WEST MAIN STREET MERCED,
MERCED COUNTY SHERIFFS DEPARTMENT 700 WEST 22ND STREET MERCED
Radio Merced Rockin' Stockin’ Rules
Please read the following carefully:
1. There will be a name drawn from EACH sponsor location, on Monday (12/18/17). Each of these winners, will receive the displayed stocking. These winners (12 max.) will automatically be placed in a drawing, which will take place on Wednesday (12/20)….that name picked from that drawing will be announced “on air”, as the winner of $1000. The winner will receive notification of their winning (of the $1,000) , from RADIO MERCED.
2. No purchase necessary in order to participate in the contest
3. Officers, employees, and employee-volunteers of Radio Merced and its parent company, Mapleton Communications, LLC (Mapleton), as well as their immediate families, are not eligible to participate in the contest
4. All winners must be at least 18 years of age.
5. Participants may win only once during any 30 day period. Winners are not eligible to participate and win a prize until after 30 days from the date of their last win.
6. The decision of Radio Merced and Mapleton in verifying and confirming winners will be final. Radio Merced and Mapleton reserve the right to discontinue on-going promotions and contests as deemed necessary.
7. Prizes are non-transferrable. Radio Merced and Mapleton reserve the right to substitute prizes if the prizes promised become unavailable during the duration of the promotion. The alternative prize may be of equal or greater value than original prize. Non-cash prizes are not convertible to cash. Prizes that are time and date sensitive such as concert tickets and trips cannot be substituted if the winner is unable to use such prize.
8. Taxes may be due for certain prizes awarded by Radio Merced. Winners will be responsible to pay any taxes due. Radio Merced will file IRS Form 1099-MISC reporting the winner of any prize valued at $600.00 or more, or the winner of prizes valued at a total of $600.00 or more during a calendar year. Thus, Radio Merced may ask winners for their social security numbers or to complete IRS Form W-9, Requestfor Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification.
9. Winners must provide photo identification when claiming prizes.
10. All phone calls to our request lines are customarily recorded and may be broadcast on the air. In addition, certain winners may also be required to sign a release to authorize Radio Merced and Mapleton’s radio network to use their name in future promotions and contests or to put their voices and comments on the air as a form of testimonial for promotional purposes only, without additional payment or consideration.
11. Prizes that are unclaimed within three months after the announcement shall be forfeited. Checks awarded as cash prize shall be voided and forfeited if not cashed within six months from the date of the check. Cash prizes can only be awarded if the necessary photo identification is presented.
12. Due to the coverage of Mapleton nationwide, a contest may be voided in locations where prohibited.
13. Should there be any questions regarding the rules of conduct of the Contest, please call Radio Merced at 209-723-2191
14. All prizes won are used at the winner’s own risk and responsibility.
15. Each winner shall hold Radio Merced, Mapleton and their officers, employees and agents free from any liability or responsibility for winner’s use of the prizes.
16. The winner will be responsible for the time spent, transportation, taxes, tips and other costs in connection with the receipt or use of the prize won, without any liability or responsibility by Radio Merced, Mapleton, and their officers, directors, members, employees and agents.